Sunday 3 January 2010

Robbie White - Vote For Him!

Right then, this is a friend of mine who was in my year at dance college. He quite honestly is one of the most talented people I know, he dances (which he never thought he could do, he skipped most of his dance classes) he can act, he can sing, he can play pretty much any musical instrument you put infront of him extremely well, and he writes his own music.

This video was from a college competition which happens every year, everyone has to choreograph a jazz routine and perform it for the school and this was Robbie's. He blew us all away because none of us even realised he could dance and then he came on stage with those limbs that go on forever, the elevation which could compete with a kangeroo (I couldn't think of anything else that jumps any higher!) and such strength and emotion which alot of dancers find hard to be able to portray.

I'm so proud that he has made it to the final 14 of 'So You Think You Can Dance' and I am going to do as much as I can to help him win!! So watch out for him and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment