Sunday 15 November 2009

Paranormal Activity.


So it has been named the scariest film ever made. It's about a couple who move into a suburban house and begin to be deeply disturbed by some kind of presence which is mostly active during the night. Shot on just a typical camcorder, people are in debate on whether some parts of this film are actually real....two of my friends watched this the other night and said it really is the most chilling film they have ever seen, and said they didn't sleep properly for a few days afterwards, and Jade doesn't scare easily at all!
I am so intrigued to watch this as I want to see it for myself after hearing people talk about it, but just from watching the trailer and from the conversation, I already had trouble sleeping last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment